ASSISTANT DRIVER TRAINER – BASED AT THE SHIRES – STOKE ON TRENT
Responsible To: Compliance and Training Manager. Candidates should possess a Class 1 licence and have experience of driving rigids and artics. PTLLS teaching certificate advantageous but not essential also and experience of teaching CPC in a classroom environment. A high standard of computer skills is essential to prepare CPC teaching material.
40 hours per week – flexibility essential to suit the needs of the business
To provide training and development to the drivers employed by SJ Bargh Ltd and 3rd parties through driver assessments, one to one coaching and classroom training. To assist the admin support team with resourcing of drivers, assessments, appointments and inductions.
- To undertake assessment of new drivers during interview process and to feedback findings to Compliance and Training Manager
- To undertake assessment of drivers employed by SJ Bargh Ltd
- To deliver driver training program in line with driver CPC requirements and company programme in both classroom and field based environments
- To work with Compliance and Training Manager to increase fuel efficiency
- To work with Compliance and Training Manager to reduce accident damage
- To carry out accident investigation and interview drivers as required
- To undertake appropriate training and personal development activities
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required, consistent with the nature and level of the post
Salary – dependent on experience – Circa £25K
Uniform / Government Workplace Pension / Death in Service Benefit
Please submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date for applications is Friday 11th January 2019.